Saturday, June 26, 2021

What's On in Week 8

 Kia Ora All,

I hope you all are surviving another wet weekend! Here's a heads up about what's coming up over the next couple of weeks.

  • Friday is the planned day for the Room 2 trip to Wainui. Brooke, Eric and Mr Cullen are locked in to help run activities along with myself. I have a few confirmed parent helpers. If you'd like to come along and help with transport please flick me an email or send a note in with your child. The more the merrier.
  • I didn't do homework last week as it was so busy I completely forgot - sorry about that! New spelling lists are ready to go though so please make sure your child has their homework book and book bag at school on Monday. 
  • The speech presentation in class was superb - all the children were excellent and Lynnette, Daphne and I thoroughly enjoyed listening to them. Some time in the (hopefully) near future I plan to get them filmed so the kids can experience using imovie to put a movie together. 
  • Parent teacher interviews are scheduled for Monday 5 and Tuesday 6 July. More information will come out about that shortly.
  • Enjoy these pictures of the students in action giving their speeches. 
Rock On,
Mr M























No comments:

Post a Comment