Sunday, March 26, 2017

Room 5’s Amazing Camp

I woke up for some reason .  My dad was on me and I said get off me dad, you’re so heavy.  He flinged off me like a silver bullet.  He said “good morning Lochie”.  “Good morning Dad, what’s on today?” “Nothing, why”.  “Because you’re going to Bridge Valley!!!!!!!!!!!” Dad said excitedly.  “Oh yeah, I forgot about that!”  “Have you got my bags ready?” “No, I need to pack them!!”   “Ok then get up”.  “Ok Dad.  I will get ready for camp!!!”  

“See you Mum and Dad”.  “Have a good time at camp Lochie!!”.  “I will have lots of fun” I said excitedly.  Woa I was not expecting it to be like that anyway.  It will still be fun”.  I wonder what cabin I am in?  I just have to wait and see. Yay I am in the cabin with Louis, Kahu, Kiyo, Broady, Aonghus and Teru!!!!!


The next morning for breakfast we had toast and cereal with fruit and yoghurt and it was so good!!!  Then we went for a swim and I went on the water slide.  I also went on the hydroslide and it was fun.  There was a person called Georgia who taught us to play Get Fresh.  I wet Logan on the head and it was fun.  I liked camp coze it is awesome!

By Lochie

No comments:

Post a Comment