Saturday, November 4, 2017

Aurora - Worst Day Ever

MY WORST DAYS EVER!!!
“ Hello?  Well hello there friends, I'm lucy Eronson-KIT and I’m 14 years old. I'm normally one of happiest people alive but the last two days were my
WORST DAYS EVER!!!


First my little brother Tama dropped his icecream all over my drawings for school. When I came back with a damp tissue he was smudging it trying it get off . I was filled with RAGE, I had to restart now :< After school I had to explain why I had no drawings. Then I went home. When I got home Sittles and  Lilly < there my budgies > were loose!! Mum told me that Skyler my little 2 year old sister had let them out. It took me and Tama hours. In the end Nanna had to come, then it two 2 hours. I was exhausted after that.


Then mum gave skyler a bottle juice.
She somehow opened it and spilt it all over my new clothes. When I went to get some new ones my draws were empty. Then it was dinner.


Tama had tipped his water all over me. So I had to sleep in soaking clothes, when I  woke up, I jumped out of bed and ran to the laundry. I picked out some clothes and realized that they were my big brother Sam's clothes. I just put them on because I was soaking. I feed my birds and eat breakfast, it was only after I finished I realized that I was eating bird food. Maybe that’s why the last two days were so bad…


I'M LOSING MY MIND!!!   
YOURS SURELY AURORA:8

No comments:

Post a Comment