Saturday, November 4, 2017

Louis - Holiday Recount

   My awesome holiday not!

My holiday was finally here. At 5:00am I was woken by Aonghus screaming into my ear.  “Wake up we need to have a pillow fight with Mav.”  By the way, I was having the sleepover of stunning greatness at Aonghus’s house with Mav. I jumped out of bed like a ninja and whacked Mav so hard he nearly went unconscious. Then Mav whacked me jaw droppingly hard.  My eyes popped out of my head.

Now it’s time to get to the boring part of my holiday.  So boring you might even put down the book and stop reading.  Well here I go.  I sat super still for about a week.  It’s true, all I did was look at the fire burning.  

My holiday was a stunning, jaw dropping, eye opening, breathtaking mind blowingly dull holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment